WHEN: Thursday, June 7, 2012
WHERE: Port Clinton High School
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
1. All dancers are to arrive, dressed and ready to perform by 5:30. This is a dress rehearsal, so costumes and makeup should be worn. All non-competition dancers can wear their hair as they please, as long as it is pulled up and out of the face. Please ensure that your dancer has the proper color of shoes and tights. Underwear is not to be worn under tights.
2. There will be assigned dressing rooms in the back of the school as well as assigned seating in the auditorium. Dancers are to remain in their assigned seats once they have changed into their costumes. The backstage workers will come and get them a few numbers before their routine. Please make sure all students are sitting in their proper sections. The backstage workers will not search for dancers who are not in their assigned seats. Children need to be supervised at all times.
3. Parents ARE permitted in the dressing rooms, but no parents are permitted backstage. When there are too many people behind stage, things are often more confusing and chaotic for the workers. It is also not safe, as some performers run on and off stage during their performances.
4. We will run through the entire first half of the show. Once we complete the first half, we will take a ten-minute break. Before we begin the second half, we will rehearse the finale. As soon as your dancer has finished performing her final routine, she is free to leave.
5. We will make every effort to keep the rehearsal running smoothly. Sometimes unforeseen problems arise. Please be patient if the rehearsal runs long. This is our only opportunity to iron out all of the kinks for the actual performance. Our goal is to have the best show possible!
6. Video taping is permitted at dress rehearsal only. Video tapes of the recital will be available for you to purchase.
7. All dancers need to be supervised in the auditorium and dressing rooms.
8. Dress Rehearsal is not open to the public; please do not bring extra family members or friends.